Sunday 1 January 2017

How To Pay Water Bill of Pimpri Chinchwad Muncipal Corporation

Existing Scenario:

Till now, people had to pay their water bills through the payment counter of Municipal office by waiting in queues. Now link required to open the payment gateway has been incorporated in the official website of PCMC.


Method:


Step 1  :


View your consumer ID which is mentioned in your Water Bill.
Water Bill
Water Bill




Step 2:

Go to the water bill payment page of PCMC by clicking on  below link:


Step 3:

Enter your consumer id.

You will find consumer id in your water bill.

Enter Consumer Id

then click on search.


Step 4:

After that enter amount to be paid and then click on Pay Now button.

enter amount & click on Pay Now  button

Step 5:

Then for making payment through digital media choose any of the below 3 method:

  1. Credit Card
  2. Debit Card
  3. Online Net Banking

Step 6:

Enter all required information like Card Number, Expiration Date and Card Holder Name etc.
And then click on Make Payment button.

Hope you are now able to pay your water bill online. If you face any payment related issue while making online payment you can write query regarding this on support@cranberrynx.com

11 comments:

  1. Very useful information Àshish... Very good..
    Get Going... All The Best For Upcoming Posts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. One question.. if you don't know the consumer id..neither you have the bill.. is there a way to find it or search it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Customer id 60458 I had paid online but still the receipt is not generated and the amount of rs 799 is debited from my account. Pls check it sir.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Customer Id 61194. Dear Sir I had done online payment of waterbill on 23/05/2020 but still today the receipt is not generated. The amount debited from my bank account is Rs.293 . Please check it sir.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Customer Id is 40108. I made payment of Rs.472.00 on dated 22/06/2020.but transactions get error and amount is deducted from my account for water bill. Not get any receipt also please suggest on this or I need to do something else for this issue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Customer Id 61194.Dear SirI had done online payment of waterbill on 23/05/2020 but still the receipt is not generated. The amount debited from my bank account is Rs. 293. Yesterday I received water bill of Rs.353 in which the previous amount of Rs.293 is not deducted. Please do the correction and give me a corrected bill.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Customer Id 61194. Dear Sir I had done online payment of waterbill on 23/05/2020 but still today the I have not received the bill. The amount of Rs.293 is debited from my bank account. Yesterday I received waterbill of Rs.353 in which the previous bill of Rs.293 was not deducted. Please do the correction and send me corrected waterbill.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Team,

    Yesterday ( 15 jul 20) I had done online payment of Rs 1261.00 against customer ID no-172735 but payment receipt not generated & amount was deducted from my bank account. also not updated in billing details history
    Please find the attached screen shot of bank account SMS & billing history
    So please update the same or refund the bill amount

    Thanks
    Yogesh Raghunath Chaudhari
    Mobile 9823440213
    Water bill customer ID- 172735

    ReplyDelete